I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year like always. It helped that it was a beautiful day and I could go outside without any sort of a chill in the air. Wonderful, wonderful thing.
Bryan and the kids were great all day. I got to sleep in (well, I didn't have to get up with the kids), we went to church then went to a brunch at Double Tree with my family which was really good. I got a nap in, when we all woke up (I think I was the last one to wake up:) Payton & Charley gave me my gift (which I was really not expecting at all to be honest :)...it was a hot glue gun! Very excited. I am making hair bows for Payton and have been borrowing my parents. Now I have my very own and the best part...cordless! Good job P & C...and Bryan. :) We then went to Bryan's parent's house, hung out there for a while, had dinner then came home, put the kids to bed, then watched the finally of the 'Amazing Race'. It was a really good day.
Thanks to my wonderful husband and beautiful children for making it such a good day.

Mother's Day 2011
Best two gifts I have ever been given.
My God is so good!
Bryan and the kids were great all day. I got to sleep in (well, I didn't have to get up with the kids), we went to church then went to a brunch at Double Tree with my family which was really good. I got a nap in, when we all woke up (I think I was the last one to wake up:) Payton & Charley gave me my gift (which I was really not expecting at all to be honest :)...it was a hot glue gun! Very excited. I am making hair bows for Payton and have been borrowing my parents. Now I have my very own and the best part...cordless! Good job P & C...and Bryan. :) We then went to Bryan's parent's house, hung out there for a while, had dinner then came home, put the kids to bed, then watched the finally of the 'Amazing Race'. It was a really good day.
Thanks to my wonderful husband and beautiful children for making it such a good day.
Best two gifts I have ever been given.
My God is so good!




0 comments:
Post a Comment