Yesterday was an absolutely perfect day for a day at Cranes Apple Orchard. It seemed a little more like sum
mer then fall bu
t it was great to see all the fall colors and spend some time doing some fall activities. Mom, Heather, Ava, Payton & I spent the afternoon at Cranes. We grabbed some lunch at the restaurant, had a small photo shoot & then went apple pickin'. Lunch was very good. I had never eaten there before and was pleasantly surprised. We, however, were not the only pe
ople who thought it was a good idea to eat there. The wait gave us a good opportunity to take some pictures of the girls.
Ava had a blast picking apples. We left with a few more then we needed due to her enthusiasm about the whole thing. I attempted to make an apple crisp with all of them but I'm not sure how it turned out. It tastes ok but I don't think it looks like it is supposed to. Oh well, I don't bake!
Week #12: 10/26-10/31
1 day ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment