I absolutely LOVE this time of year!
There is something about the way the air smells and the color of the trees that make me think of soccer games & football. No other time of year makes me think back to high school then this. Dressing up in new school cloths, going to games dressed in that sweater you just had to have along with the new pair of jeans you've been dying to wear. Meeting up with friends before the game so you didn't make your grand entrance alone. Maybe it's just me but that was always something I looked forward to.
Fall is still a season I look forward to. I'm no longer attending high school soccer games scouting out the boys in uniform but the trees still turn color and the fall air still has the smell I love. My fall days are now made up of walks with Payton & Chester, watching Michigan football with friends, trips to Cranes with Heather & my mom and 'hunters widow's girls nights' (I'm not a hunters widow but I'm there for moral support...can't let them drink wine alone :).
Life has changed that is for sure but I think it's just getting better.
(Of course there are still football games, new sweaters and those fabulous pair of jeans.)
Week #12: 10/26-10/31
1 day ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment