Sunday, November 8, 2009

Leaf Piles + Warm Weather = Pictures

I am happy to say that in about a week I will no longer have to resort to taking P outside to get any sort of picture of her. I have a new camera coming my way! Yippy!! I did my research and ended up with a Panasonic Lumix F35. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Only time will tell.
For now we are outside picture kind of people so when today was in the 70's it of course was the perfect time to get some shots of P. (My hope is with my new camera I will actually get pictures where she is looking at the camera...the one I have now is kinda slow)



P loves to be outside. She stands at the door at times, points & whines. I love that she is an outdoorsy kinda girl but concerns me a little for winter because this girl, doesn't like the cold that much. But for her, anything! :)
She loves this swing. Every time we go outside she runs over to it and puts her arms up, usually with a look over her shoulder to be sure someone is coming to give her a boost.
These were taken yesterday morning before Bryan blew all the leaves out of our backyard. She didn't really know what to make of them. Definitely didn't want to sit down in them...I can tell you that much. :)

Bryan's mom picked up this adorable long coat with matching hat the other day...the hat is not pictured.
Payton & Daddy chillin' at the barn.

0 comments: