I am SO proud to be a coach of the Holland Christian Girl Swim Team! Today my girls swam out of their minds to pull off 2nd place in the OK Green Conference meet behind Zeeland!!! I think I got just as much of a workout by cheering then the girls did by swimming. It was an absolutely great meet and like I said, I could not be more proud of each and every one of those girls. They swam with more heart then Katie and I could ever have asked of them. Please check your local paper for the full report but man...all alum should be SO proud!!!
Needless to say with such as great outcome...Katie (the head coach) & I got thrown in the pool after the meet..but we were more then glad to do so. I will add pictures when I get them for sure!
Week #12: 10/26-10/31
1 day ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment