Bryan & I had so much fun today taking Payton to see her very first movie in the theater! "Cars 2"
It was great and she was SO good. I was a little worried because she is only 2, well almost 3, but still. That and we went to the 3 o'clock showing so she skipped her nap for the day. She was interested in the movie through the whole thing, sat in her own seat for most of the movie only crawled up into my lap for the last little while (I didn't mind at all though). We did bring her blanky and bop which helped a lot...along with the popcorn & pop. :)






2 comments:
LOVE it! how was the movie? was going to take the boys this week.
miss you.
Miss you too! It was really cute. It's got a '007' type theme to it. Bryan said he liked it better then the first one...kinda of guy thing. :)
Post a Comment