Surprise!
We are excited to finally share our news that Baby Myrick #3 will be joining our family early January 2012.
(If you read Charley's 9 month update you already know this:)
To say this was a surprise would be an understatement. We were in shock for a while but feel so incredibly blessed that God would entrust us with another child.
My official due date is January 10 that would put me at 12 wks 3 days but I had a scan today that measured baby at 13 wks 5 days which would put the date at January 4. My doctor is not going to change my date yet so we'll see how things progress.
We are again going to be surprised on gender. It was just so fun last time with Charley and we really don't care at all. Either way would be wonderful. If it's a boy Charley & little bro will be super close and have so much fun but if it's a girl then Payton & Baby sister will only be 3 and a half years apart so still close enough to be good friends.
Payton said today when I showed her the ultrasound pictures that it was her baby sister and when I explained that baby could be another baby brother she said, 'No mom. I don't want another brother I want a sister'. Well, I guess that is how she feels. :) I think it is a girl too just because I feel so good and not sick like I was with Charley for the first 10 weeks. I also am craving fruits like with Payton and not sweets like with Charley but we will see. It will probably be a boy because baby was already such a surprise that why not make gender a shock too.
Here is a belly compare shot for everyone...you know how I love these. I definitely have popped sooner then the other two but I keep telling myself it's because it's baby #3 and I was just pregnant 9 months ago. hehe...wow.

And here is our other little surprise....
We are excited to finally share our news that Baby Myrick #3 will be joining our family early January 2012.
(If you read Charley's 9 month update you already know this:)
To say this was a surprise would be an understatement. We were in shock for a while but feel so incredibly blessed that God would entrust us with another child.
My official due date is January 10 that would put me at 12 wks 3 days but I had a scan today that measured baby at 13 wks 5 days which would put the date at January 4. My doctor is not going to change my date yet so we'll see how things progress.
We are again going to be surprised on gender. It was just so fun last time with Charley and we really don't care at all. Either way would be wonderful. If it's a boy Charley & little bro will be super close and have so much fun but if it's a girl then Payton & Baby sister will only be 3 and a half years apart so still close enough to be good friends.
Payton said today when I showed her the ultrasound pictures that it was her baby sister and when I explained that baby could be another baby brother she said, 'No mom. I don't want another brother I want a sister'. Well, I guess that is how she feels. :) I think it is a girl too just because I feel so good and not sick like I was with Charley for the first 10 weeks. I also am craving fruits like with Payton and not sweets like with Charley but we will see. It will probably be a boy because baby was already such a surprise that why not make gender a shock too.
Here is a belly compare shot for everyone...you know how I love these. I definitely have popped sooner then the other two but I keep telling myself it's because it's baby #3 and I was just pregnant 9 months ago. hehe...wow.

And here is our other little surprise....

We've always wanted to have babies together...God granted us our wish!
Congratulations Mark, Heather & Big Sister Ava!
ps. Yes, the title does say it all. Unless the Good Lord has plans to give us an encore this will be our grand finale.
Congratulations Mark, Heather & Big Sister Ava!
ps. Yes, the title does say it all. Unless the Good Lord has plans to give us an encore this will be our grand finale.





3 comments:
Congrats Genzink ladies! What a wonderful exciting and fabulous time. Woo-Hoo! I'll add you to my mental prayer list. Pass on my congrats to Heather as well. I'm sure your folks are over the moon. :)
Well-written and fun blog post as well.
So excited for you! Judging by the belly comparison shot I am going to say girl:)
How fun! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment