Wednesday, July 13, 2011

2 months 'til 1 year

I know I just did a 9 month post on the little man but I thought I would 'catch up' to the correct date with this one.
So Little Buddy, not much has changed since your nine month post seeing as I did that about two weeks ago. Sorry Bud. These are the few things that have changed...
Cloths: Diaper size changed to 4's. Not out of necessity but because the 3's were all gone and I had a box of 4's. I didn't think it would be worth buying another box of 3's so I just moved you up.
Sleeping: You are sleeping longer in the morning. Your 8th tooth finally came in which I think is a big reason for the extra sleep. So now you are waking up between 7 & 7:30. It's not a huge difference but it kind of is. I still give you a bottle in bed and you sleep until about 8 or 8:30.
Eating: You are getting 2 or 3 eight oz bottles a day. Which is down from the 3 or 4 you were getting. I am trying to get rid of the bottle before nap.
That is about all that has changed in the last two weeks. We love you so much honey bunny. Our prayer is you continue to grow healthy and strong and grow in Jesus.
I love you!Our little photo session went a lot better today then last time. :)

0 comments: