I finally broke down and got Payton's hair cut. It is one of those things that I have been putting off because I felt like it was such a 'big girl' thing and I am in denial about her getting so big. :)
I took her to my friend Nicole last night and we just got a little trim. She was not about to sit on the chair by herself and threw a fit when I tried to put her there. So on my lap it was. After that she did really well. Was very sour faced the whole time but at least there was no screaming.
It turned out really cute.




It turned out really cute.




1 comments:
i know, it's such a huge thing~their first haircut! when i cut my girls' hair it cut their curls off and that's the last i've seen of them...so sad!
Post a Comment