Dear Lord;
I pray Payton & Charley will understand who you are, fall in love with you, receive you as Savior, and be passionately devoted to you all their lives.
2 Timothy 3:15
"15 You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus."
John 6:68-69
" 68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”
Psalm 71:17-18 (NLT)
" 17 O God, you have taught me from my earliest childhood,
and I constantly tell others about the wonderful things you do.
18 Now that I am old and gray,
do not abandon me, O God.
Let me proclaim your power to this new generation,
your mighty miracles to all who come after me."
I pray Payton & Charley will understand who you are, fall in love with you, receive you as Savior, and be passionately devoted to you all their lives.
2 Timothy 3:15
"15 You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus."
John 6:68-69
" 68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”
Psalm 71:17-18 (NLT)
" 17 O God, you have taught me from my earliest childhood,
and I constantly tell others about the wonderful things you do.
18 Now that I am old and gray,
do not abandon me, O God.
Let me proclaim your power to this new generation,
your mighty miracles to all who come after me."




0 comments:
Post a Comment