My sweet hubby says to me tonight, 'Babe, I looked at the blog today & the picture of you in that one post does not show how pretty you are'. How sweet is that? Now a year ago that comment would have sounded more like this, 'Babe, that picture of you is aweful'. He's learning! :)
So anyway, he took a new picture so I could replace the other one.
Here is the post...re-posted with the better pic.

So anyway, he took a new picture so I could replace the other one.
Here is the post...re-posted with the better pic.
Four weeks ago I decided to change my look from blond to brunette. Sometimes you just need to change things up a bit.
I am told I look a lot like Heather now which I will take as a compliment.
So here is the new me.




2 comments:
It sure is a compliment! Us brunettes stick together. You're beautiful, whether brunette or blonde
agreed! much better picture!
Post a Comment